Cyber Security Officer - London
My financial services client is hiring for a Senior Cyber Security Officer/Advisor to join their Resilience team (Data and Cyber security) providing deep Cyber Subject Matter Expertise to support change and run initiatives.
You will be under the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) responsibilities and as a senior member of the team you may be asked to act on behalf of him.
Once a mission has been agreed with the CISO you will be expected to lead on it independently, consulting with relevant parties, managing assigned team resources and escalating, as necessary. You will be expected to report to senior management and external parties as it may be necessary on cyber risk topics. You will be in charge to report to the CISO each deviation you will see regarding the security policies.
Key Skills required:
- Engineering school or University degree ideally with a master's degree in information technology or Cyber Security
- Several years broad IT experience, at least 4 of which have been in a security role
- Cyber security experience within Financial Services is advantageous
- Programming experience is a plus
- Cyber security certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSP) strongly preferred
- Cyber security architecture certification (TOGAF, SABSA) a plus
- Fluent in French would be a plus
- Support the oversight, governance, risk and compliance of cyber risk.
- Plan and manage the delivery of key cyber security initiatives.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for efficiency improvements, for instance through the off shoring of tasks, use of different ways of working and use of automation.
Please apply directly or email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.