Investigo and Definia Consulting are currently undertaking a critical data strategy programmes for one of our keys clients and we require 2x Data Architects to join the project.
We have been tasked with defining their data strategy as well as producing a logical data model for their core data domains.
The original contract length for this project is 3 months, although following the design and build of the data strategy and road map, we fully expect this project and contract to be extended by at least a further 6 months.
Core targets for the initial engagement:
- Conduct the baseline Data Capability Assessment (MDM, BI, Governance)
- Logical Data Modelling for core data domains (customer, product etc.)
- Define the Target Data Strategy including Operating Model (Governance etc.)
Core technical skillset:
- Solid Data Modelling background and ability to define and deliver Data Strategy roadmaps
- We are ideally looking for a Data Architect with strong MDM experience AND a Data Architect more focused to the BI and analytics function
- Other than a typical MS SQL stack and some in-house products/software, any experience with MS Dynamics will be highly desirable
Interviews and offers can be made this week with a target start date of May 30th 2022.