Data Migration Project Manager - ASAP Start - 2 days on site / hybrid working - Global Manufacturing
I have a fantastic job opportunity for an Interim IT Project Manager to work with a large, global manufacturing business on an exciting IT Transformation Programme. This is a large programme of work which will see everything from new business processes through to ERP Implementation. Specifically, I'm looking for a Project Manager to manage the Data Migration aspect of an ERP Programme, working alongside the SI Partner, internal SMEs and Programme Director to ensure a smooth data modelling, cleansing, migration and cutover for the programme, experience required below;
- Must have extensive experience working as an IT Project Manager
- Must have demonstrable experience working on complex IT Transformation projects, ideally will have worked on multiple Data Migration initiatives as part of this
- Will have experience working in Manufacturing or FMCG or Supply Chain or Logistics or Distribution sectors
- Preferably, candidates will have some exposure to working in an ERP Project team, open to MSD365, Infor, Oracle etc.
- Ideally candidates will have exposure working for multi-site, global businesses
- Must be on site 40-60% of the time in line with project demands