Our client is a leading FinTech, providing digital asset infrastructure solutions for some of the top financial institutions in the crypto space. Their SaaS platform is used by hundreds of customers for performing robust financial operations.
Do you believe that all financial assets will have a digital representation? Do you want to be part of a leading organization in driving that transformation? Reporting to the Head of Corporate Strategy team, this role will be responsible for identifying business opportunities to support the transformation of traditional financial assets as they transform into digital representations. The role will engage with players across the industry (i.e. market infrastructures, central banks, relevant associations, and the general banking community) as they adopt digital assets.
- Develop a strategy for engaging with leading central banks, CSDs, and exchanges that position the FinTech organization as the technology partner of choice for digital asset infrastructure.
- Drive new revenue opportunities based on developed and approved strategies.
- Provide executive team and relevant colleagues with insights based on trends and latest developments on CBDC and digitization of traditional financial assets.
- Ability to analyze central bank and/or market infrastructure requirements and convert them into business opportunities or actionable outcomes.
- Work closely with internal product strategy and product to share market insights and develop internal CBDC product roadmap.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, written and verbal. Executive-level presentation skills are a must.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Bias for action is a must.
- Excited to challenge, be challenged, and work as a team to run with the best idea.
- Some travel expected.
Education: Undergraduate degree required. Advanced degree preferred MBA, JD, or Masters in another relevant field (i.e. public policy, economics).
- Experience working in a policy position at a central bank or financial regulator is a plus.
- Experience engaging with regulators while working at a bank, market infrastructure, or banking association.
- Deep understanding of digital assets, blockchain technology, trends in CBDC, and relevant policy considerations.