Director of Real Estate Strategy
I am mandated to work exclusively with a leading investment bank to find them a Director for their Corporate Real Estate Strategy internal division. This is a client-side role, where you will be hired to drive change and deliver Workplace Solutions to the Real Estate portfolio. You will sit in the Group Corporate Services team in London at their flagship office.
Director of Real Estate Strategy responsibilities:
- You will have overall responsibility for a real estate portfolio that sits across 23 countries, 55 locations, 74 buildings across EMEA. You will be supporting the delivery of a variety of real estate initiatives across the region.
- You will be responsible for building clear and compelling real estate business cases and strategy reports that can be pitched to their senior stakeholders.
- You will lead and assist on important real estate strategic initiatives e.g. company acquisitions, disposals or restructurings.
As Director of Real Estate Strategy, you will have:
- You will have 5+ years with direct experience in a Corporate Real Estate function for a multi-national company or advisory company.
- You will have a bachelor's or master's degree or equivalent in a real estate, analytical or financial discipline.
- You will also be a proficient user of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools, as well as Powerpoint. Ideally experience with Tableau.
Salary competitive + Package
Please send you CV to email@example.com