I am currently recruiting for a .NET Developer position with strong AngularJS, Azure and .NET Core experience on a permanent basis working for an Assurance Software provider based in Hampshire. The salary for this is £55,000 per annum and flexible working from home options are available.
- .NET (C#, VB.NET)
- .Net Framework, .Net Core
- SQL Server, Mongo DB
- Kubernetes (or other relevant container experience)
- Microsot Azure (or other cloud native experience)
Getting code into production: Ability to get code of all types-including new features, configuration changes, bug fixes, and experiments-into production, or into the hands of users, safely and quickly in a sustainable way.
* Ability to design, create and evolve user-facing applications to be scalable, maintainable, secure, aesthetic and usable within the constraints imposed by the browser using a combination of languages, design skills, and client-side scripts and frameworks.
* Ability to write, maintain and design the business logic of a software application, the data or services requested are available as well as create and maintain the core databases, data and application program interfaces (APIs) to other backend processes.
* Requirement Analysis and Articulation: Ability to use relevant artifacts, approaches and processes to understand and communicate what is required and why it is required.
* Estimation: Ability to apply various estimation techniques to predict the most realistic amount of effort required to develop or maintain software based on incomplete, uncertain and noisy input.
* Test Driven Development: designs and develops tests so as to specify and validate what the code will do with the goal to make the code clearer, simple and bug-free.
* Clean Code: applies state-of-art practices of software design and programming. The understanding of the principles, patterns and practices of writing clean code that is easy to evolve.
If you are an experienced .NET Developer with all of the required skills above and looking for your next opportunity, please contact me ASAP!