Investigo is pleased to be partnering a leading UK Retailer in the recruitment for a Employee Relations Manager to be based in West London.
Reporting to the Head of HR Operations, this role will be fully accountable for providing ER support to a large and diverse client group.
Accountabilities will include;
- Managing a diverse ER case load, including but limited to; disciplinaries, capability, flexible working requests, grievances, and arbitrations claims, supporting and leading investigations
- Developing the capability of managers to independently handle a range of ER problems, developing management styles to foster positive working relationships with employees
- Formulating and maintaining effective and legally compliant HR / ER policies both locally and globally
- Overseeing union and labour relations with the relevant stakeholders and work with trade union officials
- Act as the first point of escalation on ER matters for the HR Business Partners
Our client is looking for a proven Employee Relations Specialist who has worked with large and complex businesses.
You will have a strong background in managing ER casework, partnering management teams in all levels.
Union experience is essential for your application to be considered.