Investigo's client as part of a large transformation programme are seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect with experience of Procurement implementations and detailed working knowledge of Source to Pay software including one or more of the following: Coupa, Ivalua, Oracle and SAP Ariba.
- Providing consultancy to assist clients in defining their overall technology strategy, designs and delivery programmes
- Whole-stack reference models and architectures across application, data and technical domains
- Defining the Baseline and Target states alongside the migration steps from one to the other
- Providing Security, compliance, governance and other key viewpoints to the client
- Supporting the sales teams where applicable to provide expertise in bids to help clients to get more out of their existing Digital channels identifying the best of breed technologies and services based on client needs, constraints and strategies
- Presenting and communicating with confidence to stakeholders up to C-Suite level and supporting them in setting their strategic direction.
- Evaluating architecture options and making recommendations in the light of technical, delivery and commercial factors
- Translating business and technical requirements into coherent, consistent and complete architecture designs
Key sills & Experience
- Domain expertise in either or both of Sourcing and Category Management and Procure to Pay
- Experience working as an Enterprise architect as part of large transformation programmes
- Strong stakeholder skills and experience working in developing a collaborative culture both within technology and the wider organisation.
- Commercial awareness and negotiation
- Robust analytical skills to interrogate and make sense of incomplete data from multiple sources Set yourself apart:
- Story telling - the ability to articulate a clear value proposition behind your solutions
- Project management skills