ERP Test Manager - OUTSIDE IR35 - REMOTE
Our client requires a ERP Test Manager to support their Finance Transformation and ERP Programme.
Experience and responsibilities;
- Manages all activities involved in the end to end testing process, including strategy, planning, execution, quality assessment and issue resolution
- Prepares and executes the different test levels, monitors the progress and reports the result of the test execution to relevant stakeholders
- Define and implementation of Program Test strategy for complex enterprise wide level initiatives.
- Experience of leading testing on multiple large ERP implementations
- Deep understanding of all test cycles like unit testing, system integration testing, user acceptance testing, stress/performance testing, regression testing.
Rate - £550-650 P/D
Location - Remote - some travel to London and Europe