Investigo are pleased to be partnering exclusively with a UK based manufacturing business that are at the forefront of their product range. It's an exciting time to be joining this business, with an emphasis on staff development & increased engagement you'll feel a valued member of the team from day 1. Within the role you'll have wider exposure to Senior Management and be given an opportunity to rotate across multiple teams within the business.
- Act as the primary Finance support/interface for the Sales and Marketing functions during first rotation, then subsequently the Operational and Financial Control areas.
- Deliver timely and accurate results for Promotional spend, Assisted Self Gen, Sales Incentives and Marketing overheads cost centres during first rotation then subsequently, the relevant Operational and Financial Control related cost centres.
- Explain variances to budget/forecast for the above P&L lines and provide ad hoc analysis for these lines
- Assist with payment of weekly commission, investigating any queries raised; prepare monthly bonus calculations
- Perform margin checks on potentially low margin when requested by the business or when highlighted by margin reports.
- Participate in monthly profit and Sales and Marketing review meetings during first rotation then subsequently the Operational and Financial Control review meetings.
- Assist with the preparation of the budgets and forecasts for the Sales & Marketing P&L lines during first rotation then subsequently the Operational and Financial control lines.
- Responsible for preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations including, but not limited to, commission liabilities, bonuses etc.
- Take an active role in the Finance Team's drive to continuously improve the efficiency of their processes and management information.