£40,000 - £45,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join one of the largest global Advertising and Communications companies, working in the EMEA finance team.
Working closely with the regional Financial Controller and Finance Director, you will support the completion and review of monthly, forecast and Budget reporting cycles, in a fast paced and growing environment.
- Building relationships and understanding specifics for different countries finance functions
- Analyse monthly/budget/forecast results, preparing commentary for senior global and regional stakeholders
- Monthly/forecast/budget figures
- Identify and solve Key balance sheet and P&L reporting issues
- Provide training in consolidation software and accounting advice to local finance teams
- Provide support to the Senior Regional Finance Personnel
- Regularly update the Senior Regional Finance Personnel on all matters of significance
Experience And Skills:
- Part Qualified or Qualified accountant - ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Experience of SOX/compliance controls
- A keen analytic mind
- Problem solver
- Comfortable handling large amounts of data in Excel and proficient in Excel use
- Be comfortable with double entry accounting
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience with consolidation software advantageous (e.g. SAP BFC or Hyperion HFM)
- Foreign languages a distinct advantage though not essential
- An outgoing, tenacious (non-aggressive) personality
Get in contact today to hear more about this brilliant opportunity!