My prestigious SME client is looking to add a Finance Assistant to their small team on either a temp-perm or permanent basis, depending on candidate availability and notice periods.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation working for an inspirational FD who is keen to coach & develop their team.
- Process and manage all purchase invoicing as well as picking up queries with internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Review & prepare supplier statement run for review by UK FD
- Manage all company credit card statements, reconciling to invoices and ensuring employee expenses are processed within company deadlines
- Process all Sales invoices to the accounting system - resolve any disputes / queries and pick up some credit control where required
- Reconcile the bank accounts daily to ensure all transactions are accurately recorded in the accounting systems
- Maintain direct debit & cash flow schedules
- Support in weekly payment runs
- Month end reconciliation
- Assist the team with preparation of month end, year end & audit pack to include - inter company balances, fixed assets and other related tasks.
This role will suit a confident candidate in both accounting experience and personality. You will be need to be confident talking to people within the business at all levels and be able to work things out with limited hand holding. The FD wants a reliable individual that can competently manage the tasks above as well as be keen to take on more to develop and grow their experience. In return they will coach, develop & mentor you to achieve your full potential.
This role is home based but will require 1-2 days per week in their Northamptonshire & Oxfordshire sites.