Finance Business Analyst // Finance Change // Insurance // London Market // £550 // Outside IR35
Our client a London market insurer has a requirement for a Business Analyst to join the project team to deliver Finance Change projects across the organisation.
- This person will carry out requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation tasks to ensure that the project deliverable is the ideal solution for the business.
- As part of the Finance Change Team they will help to ensure ongoing continuous improvement through the identification and championing of new standards and toolsets.
- Conduct analysis work to a consistently high standard within a range of business areas, producing output to agreed timescales, formats and standards
- Contribute to projects as required to develop proposals, requirements or other project documentation
- Elicit further requirements and test / challenge assumptions using a variety of methods including interviews, document analysis, workshops and business process descriptions
Skills and Experience:
- Proven business analysis experience and knowledge of business analysis methodologies
- Documentation skills with experience of producing key outputs for all aspects of requirements gathering and design, build and test phases
- Ability to work independently as well as harmoniously within project teams
- Flexible and pragmatic approach to identifying solutions
- Ability to work to deadlines and meet standards
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- BPMN or similar business process modelling skills
- Strong communication skills
- Accounting qualifications preferred