My client are a large FMCG company based in Uxbridge, home to some of the worlds largest brands. They are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their senior team to provide exceptional strategic planning and business partnering experience.
- Responsible for the provision of high-quality financial management information and provide professional advice to senior managers and all budget managers.
- To produce monthly tracking analysis for budget holders that ensure that the finances support decision making.
- To contribute to the overall corporate reporting of the organisation's financial position and the reasons behind the more substantial variations to plan.
- To meet regularly with budget holders to assess financial performance and to provide financial management information, analysis and advice.
- To provide detailed information monthly on key initiatives.
- Work with other Finance areas including FP&A, Procurement and Commercial to ensure alignment of financials
- Consolidate results and provide meaningful monthly performance insight to the head of finance
Skills and Requirements
- Qualified CIMA /ACCA/ ACA or equivalent
- Experience in industry across financial reporting and control
- Experience of financial modelling including: managing, manipulating and analysing data
- Decision support experience
- Knowledge of SAP processes or other relevant systems and ability to get up to speed quickly on relevant systems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly excel and powerpoint