Finance Business Partner
£45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Investigo are exclusively working with a business based in Northamptonshire, who are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Business Partner to support the Group in separation activities as a result of a number of business disposals.
The Group has been streamlining its operations by disposing of businesses to focus its future on its trade customers. The Group are supporting each of these disposals in becoming stand-alone businesses through the use of Transitional Service Agreements. During this change, the Group also need to streamline its Central Support Operations to reflect the changing size of the Group.
- Supporting the Central Finance Manager and IT Separation Director in managing the Transitional Service Agreements (TSA) and working with the separated businesses to ensure services are understood and accurately charged for.
- Working with the Group commercial teams to ensure Group contracts are accurately split, novated and assigned to the correct contractual customers.
- Support the Central Functions team in identifying stranded costs as a result of supporting a streamlined group and identifying opportunities to reduce or optimise this cost.
- Support the Central Finance Manager and Group Finance Directors in working with the retained businesses to design and implement a revised central recharge process.
- Manage month end processes required to accurately charge for TSA services and central recharge changes.
The successful candidate will be a Fully Qualified Accountant - ( ACA, ACCA or CIMA). Practice background with at least 1 year industry experience will be highly advantageous. Having commercial acumen is key in order to succeed in this role.
Please don't hesitate in applying or contacting me directly -firstname.lastname@example.org