It is an absolute privilege to have been appointed as sole agency for Eat Real Snacks and PROPER - Key Player within their industry - to source a highly Commercial Finance Business Partner to work closely with the Head of Operations and Director of Supply Chain, in order to optimise business performance through operational insight and provisions of constructive challenge to the senior leadership team.
Eat Real Snacks and PROPER joined forces at the end of Q1, are a £65million turnover- Private Equity backed business with brand new factory based in Nuneaton. They have enjoyed a period of significant growth, doubling in size in the last couple of years. With the business falling under the "Better for you Snacking" category, and with a market experiencing huge level of innovation and growth, this is very exciting time to join.
Eat Real Snacks was launched in 2014 in response to the growing demand for 'free from' and vegan snacks. With more and more consumers following a free from and/or vegan diet, the brand has enjoyed phenomenal success, it now leads the healthier snacking category and is one of the UK's fastest growing healthier snacking brands. Eat Real is now the UK's Number 1 'free from' bagged snack brand, with a 38.5% market share.
PROPER was founded in 2011 Starting out by tumbling popcorn in a refashioned cement mixer, their passionate London-based team have grown from kitchen start-up to global snack favourite in just eight years - best known for their award-winning collection of popcorn.
The businesses are defined by the quality and ability of their people and in the role of Finance Business Partner, you will be critical to the success of the business.
Reporting to Head of Supply Chain Finance you will work with the company leadership team within Operations and Supply Chain to ensure effective financial planning and reporting is in place to continually improve and grow the business while controlling costs and cash burn.
You will be joining a growing team which is full of energy, passion and deep skills & experience to help deliver their strategy. This is a role for someone who has the desire to develop in one of the most fast growing sectors and a business that is the envy of their competitors.
- Develop Weekly and Monthly operational and supply chain performance
- Deliver performance insight and proposals for corrective action
- Assist with Embedding of new ERP system
- Create & manage visibility around transactional compliance
- Responsible for inbound and outbound matrix, creating visibility for all input costs
- CAPEX investment (both proposals and ongoing spend governance)
- Support the new product development process
- Maintaining quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Monitoring and reporting on KPIs
- Providing factory department heads with relevant support
- Maintaining the standard costing system
- Ad hoc overhead analysis
- Providing Operational support to the Directors, including; financial strategy, KPI's and metrics
- Fast learner, enthusiasm, energy, drive, reliable, accurate
- Able to communicate and build positive relationships at all levels through the organisation and with demanding external advisors
- Qualified Accountant ( ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Understanding of Supply Chain and Operations
- Experience in implementing and sustaining processes
Eat Real & PROPER offer flexible working hours and/or working from home a couple of days a week + other benefits. All third party applications will be forwarded to Investigo.
For more information please contact Vilma on 07971510751/ Vilma.email@example.com