Investigo Private Equity are currently partnering with a Private Equity backed group, who operate within the education and digital learning sector, this is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant to join them as a Finance Manager. Our client is recruiting for a Finance Manager position, which is newly created due to the companies recent growth following a number of acquisitions. This Finance Manager role will see the successful candidate take responsibility for financial reporting, process improvement and assisting in other duties such as financial analysis and helping managing more transactional members of staff. This Finance Manager role will suit someone who is a qualified accountant, who has had experience of working in a similar role, within an ever changing/scaling environment.
- Taking ownership of 3 general ledgers across the group
- Financial reporting, you will be responsible for producing monthly management accounts and also be heavily involved in the annual audit and production of statutory accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Process improvement, constantly looking at ways to optimise the productivity of the reporting processes.
- Working on the ERP system (JD Edwards)
- Direct line management for 1 junior member of staff
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Happy to look at profiles straight from practice or from industry
- Experience working within a PE/VC backed business would be desirable
- Strong financial reporting experience
- £45,000 - £55,000 + 10% bonus (DOE)