Investigo are recruiting a 12-month Finance Manager position with a Real Estate business, based in central London. They are looking for a qualified finance professional who can make an impact in a fast-paced environment.
The salary stretches from £60,000-£70,000, commensurate with experience.
- The Finance Manager is responsible for the delivery of accurate and timely financial reporting in accordance with internal and regulatory standards
- Provide strategic advice to the business unit executives and operate as a trusted advisor
- Ownership of business unit P&L
- Ownership and presentation of monthly management report to the company Managing Director and Finance Director, and Commercial Director bi-monthly
- Accountable for the preparation of all monthly management reports and analysis including planning, budgeting, forecasting, Business Unit reporting, and operational reports for the use of the projects, the Financial Services division, Business Unit Leadership team, and Executive Leadership Team
- Provide reconciliation and accurate variance analysis against budgets and forecasts
- Review financial transactions, profit and turnover, cash balances and other financial results to ensure compliance with internal policies / procedures, and accounting standards.
- Work closely with project commercial team to understand key risks and opportunities and ensure clear, transparent, and accurate reporting up through the business.
- Provide strategic, financial, and commercial advice to the projects as and when required.
- Regular review of project positions and attendance at project reviews to assess risks and opportunities and ensure they are understood and reported appropriately
- Maintain solid relationships with project teams and wider Finance community ensuring lines of communication are open and transparent
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA) with minimum 1-4 years PQE;
- Experience in real estate is highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to partner effectively with other business units in driving improvements to operational finance processes
- Energetic, enthusiastic and hard-working and will have a positive approach to challenges, thinking creatively to solve problems
- Strong analytical and IT skills, including advanced Excel;
- Excellent attention to detail whilst maintaining the ability to see the big picture
If this role is of interest to you and you would like further information, then please send your CV to Liam Stubbs at Investigo on firstname.lastname@example.org.