Fantastic opportunity for a Finance manager to join the team of an international media brand on a 3- 6 month contract. Reporting into the Senior FP&A director, it will be your responsibility to co-ordinate and liaise with the FP&A teams across the brand to drive and deliver efficient processes.
- Supporting the planning process for monthly forecasts, budgets and planning.
- Delivery of timely and accurate analysis and reporting of financial performance.
- Partnering with the systems team to improve and automate processes.
- Reporting and engaging with senior management team to update on regular forecasting.
- Assist with ad-hoc project work.
Ideally you will be ACA qualified (or equivalent) and it would be highly regarded if you had experience within the media industry previously. You will be commercially minded and be confident in your ability to communicate with different business units.
If this sounds like a role for you and you are interested in learning more about it then please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org