Investigo are recruiting for a 6-month Finance Manager - Capital FTC for a Real Estate company based in central London, who are going through an exciting growth period.
The pro rata annual salary dictates £65,000 - £75,000.
- The role is responsible for advising regional budget holders and capital planners on the financial implications of capital investment, accurately conveying an understanding of consequences and highly complex financial and accounting principles, often providing this information to large audiences including a majority of non-finance individuals
- Deliver high quality finance support to the company, covering all financial aspects of the company's capital investment programme including delivery of monthly, quarterly, and annual management accounts and accounting at year end
- Ensure that the company correctly accounts for all its fixed assets according to IFRS and any other relevant UK Reporting requirements
- Support the Head of Property and Capital Finance with the company's wider financial strategy by contributing to the financial aspects of capital investment and non-current asset management
- Assist the operational management of the capital accounting function
- Support the planning and delivery of the capital programme, interpret broader organisational financial policies and guidance to deliver capital finance services
- Communicate highly complex, potentially contentious information to groups of senior managers and external stakeholders, advising on financial issues to non-financial managers
- Advise budget holders, both capital and revenue, in order to meet standing financial instructions, company financial targets and company financial strategy
- Receive, analyse and interpret highly complex financial information, in order to identify and highlight key financial risks and areas of concern and propose actions to resolve potential problems
- Provide advice and guidance to regional Construction Managers with reference to highly complex financial information supporting capital business cases
- Advise colleagues as to whether expenditure is capital or revenue, interpreted within the context of broader organisational policies
- Qualified accountant with 3 years + PQE, who has completed a similar role in industry
- Capital and Development accounting
- Advanced understanding of financial management and financial accounting
- Appraising of capital projects
- Experience of investigation and analysis of financial issues and evidence of detailed and precise report writing
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build healthy working relationship with business stakeholders and interact effectively with all levels of staff
- Highly effective organisational and time management skills with the ability to work autonomously, prioritising workload and meet deadlines
- Energetic, enthusiastic and hard-working and will have a positive approach to challenges, thinking creatively to solve problems
If this role is of interest to you and you would like further information, then please send your CV to Liam Stubbs at Investigo on email@example.com.