A London-based Bank with an international client based and reach is currently looking to recruit a Financial Accountant into a newly created role within the Finance structure.
Working in the London office, the Financial Accountant will play a key role within the team in taking responsibility for financial reporting, tax compliance and year-end statements.
- Preparing annual financial statements for several legal entities across the Group
- Monthly management accounts including P&L, Balance Sheet and consolidation work.
- Quarterly VAT and EC Sales reporting to HMRC
- Preparing UK Tax returns and working with external tax teams / advisors
- Involvement in regulatory capital calculations
- Working with external auditors, parent company and subsidiaries on accounting issues.
You will be an ACA/ACCA Qualified accountant with a strong technical background, be that within an auditing environment or industry. Experience in preparing / auditing financial statements is key as well as working knowledge in corporate income tax and VAT.
You will have exposure to the prep and submission of regulatory returns so an understanding in this area would be an advantage. As would a track record in reviewing an improving financial reporting / accounting process
Given the technical exposure to this role it is important that you are comfortable and confident in working on Excel.
This is a great role for someone who is perhaps 0 to 2 years PQE and looking for a role which will give them that next step in their career. For more info on the role and the business, get in touch. Alternatively, apply now through the link to be considered