Investigo finance are recruiting for a Financial Accounting Manager to join a growing FMCG business (PE Backed) based in Oxfordshire.
The Financial Accounting Manager will have full ownership of the financial accounting routines for the business, including finance operations (AR/AP), cash management, month end reporting and external reporting.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Manage the AP & AR team members to ensure accurate and clean ledgers at month end
- Approve all supplier statements and oversee effective communications with suppliers
- Review month end B2B sales reconciliation.
- Review output of the team with particular focus on bank reconciliations to ensure cash accuracy.
- Daily cash review to ensure balances are held in the most effective way.
- Running the weekly cashflow process effectively, managing stretch and engaging senior leadership as needed
- Finalise all aspects of the monthly management accounts, including key balance sheet reconciliations, by MD +5.
- Posting journals (sales/ margin information, accruals, prepayments, nominal corrections) to a high standard, reviewing against budget and forecasts and analysing
- Reviewing all control accounts, with particular focus on cash and
- Working with rest of Finance team and wider business to support the Board pack creation post Month End.
- Budgeting & Forecasting - Support FP&A in budgeting and forecasting routines
This is a great opportunity for a technical accountant to own the finance operations and manage a team of 4 (AR/AP). In order to succeed in this role you must be technically strong and have a good sense of what good looks like for finance compliance. The role has a great profile within the business reporting directly to the Finance Director with regular interaction with the CEO.
The client currently run hybrid working. 2 from home, 3 from office.