Investigo is currently working with a leading Technology group who operate across the Mobile, communications and Technology industry. The role of Financial Controller will manage a team of up to 14 people globally and will be responsible for the day to day activities for the group.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead a team to manage the day to day activities of financial accounting, billing, collections and supplier payments
- Full ledger control ensuring frameworks are in place to support adherence to relevant IFRS accounting standards
- Risk based approach to balance sheet reporting and completion of reconciliations
- Prepare consolidated group statutory accounts on an annual basis and work closely with external auditors to lead and manage the annual group audit
- Manage regional entity accounting compliance
- Provide guidance to others on adoption of any new accounting treatment.
- Recommend financial system developments and exception reporting which ensure that controls are reviewed and maintained
- Build and maintain accurate currency cash-flow forecasts and associated treasury investment strategy
- Identify and drive actions to simplify operational procedures and implement process efficiency's
The successful candidate:
- Qualified Accountant
- Financial Control & IFRS Experience
- Team management experience
- Excellent communication skills
If interested in this role, please contact Andy Young on 02038622741.