A global bank has a new hire to come in and join their talented team. You will be based in their London office, but currently WFH with no plans to return. They enjoy a great work life balance.
This role is a fantastic opportunity with growth and development built into the role.
In this role you will:
- Providing opinions on higher risk customer relationships and transactions;
- Representing the bank to all external agencies (supervisors, national authorities and law enforcement agencies), and in any other third party enquiries;
- Ensuring that all parts of the bank are complying with policy and therefore monitoring operations and development of the policy to this end;
- Obtaining and using national and international findings on money laundering and terrorist financing;
- Receiving internal reports, undertaking the internal review of all suspicions and determining if such suspicions have substance and require disclosure to the National Crime Agency (NCA);
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Have 2+ years in 2LOD (outside of transaction monitoring and KYC)
- A strong understanding of the risks around trade finance
- The ability to conduct a client risk assessment as the escalation point from the financial crime operations teams
To apply for this role, please email Jessica.email@example.com with your CV attached, or apply today.