Investigo are excited to be partnering with a large PLC business who are currently recruiting for a Financial Reporting Accountant to join their UK head office in Uxbridge. The role will report into the Group Financial Reporting Manager and will support the wider Group Finance team with the Group's internal and external reporting.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Production of statutory accounts
- Preparing Group Consolidations
- Taking a technical lead on all reporting and accounting projects
- Preparing year end audits and working on lender reporting schedules
- Leading the full audit process and managing internal and external audit
- Preparing technical accounting papers for board & audit
- Working with external providers and taking a lead on corporation tax
This role is newly created and will ideally suit an ACA qualified accountant with 1-2 years PQE either working in practice or industry.
You will be:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Strong experience with IFRS
- Strong system experience including excel
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure