FP&A Analyst - Northamptonshire - £25,000 - £32,000 - Study Support / Progression - Permanent Role
*Role would suit those at the early stages in their career / graduates *
Overview of Job duties: (full job description presented upon successful application)
- Focused attention on both margin analysis and operational and cost structures
- Providing support to the teams through timely information, professional advice and interpretation of data to actively participate in decision making process
- Analysis of our sales volume, price reviews, product costs and margins, review and analysis
- Responsible for costing of new products and playing a key part on system development to improve existing process
- Supporting the FP&A manager in the process of budgeting and forecasting for the business
Who are we looking for?
- Highly driven and personally motivated;
- Comfortable working with people at all levels in the organisation;
- Keen to roll their sleeves up and get stuck into things;
- Sharp business mind that can spot opportunities and recognise better ways of doing things;
- Able to connect thinking together - recognising inter-dependencies and inconsistencies;
- Very comfortable working with data - a wizard with Excel
- Ambitious and keen to make a real difference
What you will get in return
- There are ambitious plans for the company and Finance, specifically FP&A, will play a vital role in seeing them come to fruition. You will have the opportunity of being part of this and the excitement of being part of a company on the cusp of great change.
- You will also get a competitive salary, a study package, pension and staff discount.