Investigo are partnering a Global Technology company in Surrey, to recruit a high profile FP&A Director for UK & Ireland.
You with report into the UK & Ireland CFO, playing a key Senior Finance Business Partner role leading the UK & Ireland FP&A team to support the organisation to drive forward and deliver all aspects of financial planning and analysis and business support, to ensure that the UK & Ireland Business achieves and exceeds on its objectives, while following the Global strategy.
This is a truly unique and exciting opportunity, taking responsibility for transformational change and providing financial analysis and commercial support to contribute to the UK & Ireland Business success.
You will also be responsible Leading and develop the FP&A team, managing directly and indirectly finance staff in multiple locations, alongside delivering ongoing business process improvement initiatives throughout Finance and the wider organization.
Skills and Experience required
- Qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA with a strong academic background
- Experience of leading an FP&A function within a large complex matrix structure
- This is a true commercial opportunity which is close to the business and the senior management team therefore it is critical that you can demonstrate proven relevant experience and the ability to work with finance and non-finance teams at the highest level.
- Ability to deliver under pressure while meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven commercial acumen is essential