Global Total Rewards Director
London based but predominately remote
Up to £115,000 per annum plus benefits
I am delighted to be partnering this environmental consultancy once again, this time in their search for a Global Total Reward Director.
The purpose of the newly created and exciting Global Total Reward Director role is to build and maintain a comprehensive total reward solution for the group. They require the role holder to iterate their global performance and reward philosophy and approach to help attract, retain and motivate environmental consulting and professional support talent across a diverse set of roles and skill sets.
The organisation operates in over 40 countries globally, and are headquartered in the UK. This role will help set the core reward philosophy, and work with regional HR leadership teams to deliver.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a Compensation Director with demonstrable expertise and knowledge in this field, and ideally experience working with the Remuneration Committee of the Board. The organisation are looking for someone to bring in market insight to help improve practices and make informed decisions and therefore it is important that you have experience working with external compensation consultants to establish external pay benchmarks and salary surveys. Your experience in establishing pay bands and managing compensation governance will also help the organisation to enhance their compensation structure.
Prior experience/knowledge of Workday is desirable.
Reporting to the Group HR Director, and working closely with members of the Executive Committee and Senior Leadership Team, the Global Total Reward Director will help design and build our philosophy and will develop and implement the reward approach.
Your will be responsible for (not limited to) the following:
- Designing our overall remuneration philosophy in partnership with the Executive Committee and the Remuneration Committee of Board of Directors
- Working with the Group CEO and Group HRD, to propose remuneration treatment for the Executive Committee; engaging with the Remuneration Committee
- Prepare meeting materials for each of the Remuneration Committee meetings
- Review and update the balance scorecards for our Partners as part of our annual performance management process
- Establish and analyse base salary ranges based on credible market benchmarks to create a competitive market pay position
- Review current gearing between base and variable pay to enforce performance culture
- Assess competitive compensation against market to ensure retention and attraction of critical talent
- Manage and analyse our annual performance, pay and bonus process
- Advise on off cycle increases to ensure equity consideration are accounted for
- Support digitalisation of compensation management processes
- Assure equity in compensation treatment, and adherence to relevant legal frameworks
- Review our global benefit offerings to ensure relevance to our workforce
This role is available on an immediate start and my client will also consider interim solutions. Interviews to take place mid January 2022 so if you are keen to proceed or would like further information, please either apply below or contact Richard on email@example.com