Investigo are currently partnered with a leading property business the centre of London.
- Assisting Client Accountants with periodic reporting to clients.
- Updating and maintaining various systems
- Instruct treasury/AP teams and external clients where appropriate (following the relevant approvals and procedures) relating to:
- Payment of client/property related transactions
- Bank reconciliations
- Suspense management
- General management of client funds i.e. service charge and non recoverable supplier payments, tenant refunds etc
- Manage and maintain the property and tenant (lease) database for all clients under remit
- Input Client payable invoices and purchase orders on client systems working with team property administrator on quarterly budget reports and forecasts.
- Manage housekeeping of Lease data and financial data on databases.
- Ensure full understanding of all current, updated and newly created Internal Procedures that relate to the accounts function
- Ad-hoc tasks/projects instructed by Management
Skills and experience;
- Maintain any qualifications required for your role
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent attention to details skills
- Excellent communicator
- Good excel skills
- Strong team player