Graduate Finance Assistant
Are you passionate about Finance, Data or IT systems and looking to start your career in finance?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to join a fast moving and forward thinking company. No previous experience is required and you will be given all the skills and training that you need to build a long and successful career.
About the role
- Sitting in the wider function of the Finance team you will provide systems support and project support across the board.
- You will actively learn and contribute towards various projects within the Finance function, and gain exposure to various Finance systems including SAP.
- You will be supported through your personal development by experienced finance professionals providing you with knowledge of both technical and functional aspects of finance.
- You will become a very important member of the Finance team obtaining further knowledge and experience of Finance systems, Project Management and Finance and Accounting.
- The right candidate will be incredibly driven, ambitious and hard working.
- Have a passion for Finance, Data and IT systems.
- A good team player who is able use their initiative to solve problems and find solutions.
- A real willingness to learn and develop to get the most of out of this exciting opportunity.
Qualifications & requirements
A degree in a relevant discipline such as Finance or IT (2:1 or above/equivalent)