Investigo are partnered with a large LSE listed organisation in London to recruit a Graduate Management Accountant on their behalf. This represents an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that supports both your studies and your growth as a finance professional.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly board reports
- Assisting in the preparation of weekly/monthly management information reporting.
- Supporting the preparation, analysis and communication of the annual budget
- Supporting the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting the transactional team when needed
- Russell Group or Red Brick Graduate with a 2:1 or better.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in a finance or maths related subject
- Eagerness to complete an accredited accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Professional communication skills (written & verbal) with both internal & external stakeholders
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with Microsoft Word and Outlook
If you think this role could be for you and you're keen to know more please reply directly to this advert or contact James Owen at Investigo.