Investigo are delighted to be partnering with an innovative PE backed company with a global presence in their search for a Group FP&A Manager. The role reports to the CFO with a close working relationship across the finance team and with direct involvement with the private equity ownership group.
- Co-ordinate the forecasting and budgeting cycle for the Group including all properties and head office functions. Ensuring timelines are clearly communicated and met and be fully responsible for consolidation and reporting to Management, investors and lenders
- Co-ordinate the update of the 5 year business plan for the Group
- Manage the Group cash flow forecast process including reporting to Management, investors and lenders
- Working as part of the larger finance team during the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting cycle by producing reports, analysis and presentation packs
- Participate in ad hoc M&A projects
- Provide focussed, innovative and value-adding management reporting and analysis. Deliver high quality management information and performance measurements that are accurate, meaningful and relevant
- Optimise and develop systems to improve efficiency and information in the budgeting and forecasting processes. Ensure training takes place for users; challenge processes to eliminate non-value adding tasks.
- Experienced ACA/ACCA/qualified accountant with 3+ years PQE
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Preferably experience in PE environment and exposure to debt structuring
- The ability to work across the business
- Happy to roll sleeves up and demonstrate a hands-on works style
- High levels of attention to detail and ability to take full accountability for output produced
- Highly motivated, proactive, self-starter, with the capability to spearhead and take full ownership over workstreams
If interested in this role, please send your CV to Calum Forster.