Investigo are partnering one of the worlds largest and most respected companies in Surrey, to recruit a Group Reporting Accountant.
If you're currently an ACA from Big4/Top10 Audit and looking for a move into industry that will sky rocker your career, this is the role for you.
As a Group Reporting Accountant, you will report to the Group Reporting Manager and be part of the team responsible for the accurate and timely production of the Group's internal and external financial reporting.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills and experience in the group reporting team of a leading listed plc, and to understand how the broader plc Group Finance function operates.
- Supporting the preparation of the Group's half-year and full-year published consolidated statutory accounts, including liaison with the Group's external auditors
- Supporting the preparation of the Group's monthly consolidated management accounts, including preparation of financial information and review of commentaries for inclusion in the monthly Chief Executive's Report
- Preparation of statutory accounts for certain of the Group's UK subsidiaries under FRS 101
- Researching the latest developments in IFRS and company law
- Undertaking ad hoc finance-based project work, including the reporting of business acquisitions and disposals
- Chartered Accountant (Big4 strong preference)
- Experience of consolidations and listed group reporting
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of IFRS and FRS 101