Investigo are supporting a high growth Private Equity backed company, to recruit a newly created Group Treasury Manager.
As the leader of the Treasury function, you will be responsible for assessing the capital and liquidity position of Group and subsidiaries, as well as net interest income and market risk profiles (including FX, interest rate risks and credit risk) the Group is exposed to. You will also own various Treasury procedures and be responsible for the implementation of a new treasury management system and its future development to improve workflow and management information to the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare the daily group cash position including extracting balances/ transactions from the banking systems, generate daily FX rates and requesting the input on Group bank transfers for approval
- Review and improve efficiency of the Group's global cash management to allow for prompt management of surplus funds. Fine tune treasury-related control mechanisms to ensure full compliance with internal policy and applicable government regulations.
- Collaboration with other areas of Finance and the wider business around the cash impact (forecasting and monitoring) of trading results and business initiatives
- Coordinate FX dealing and cash management across the global group
- Cash flow optimization and Cash Flow forecasting - Direct & Indirect
Bank relationship management and administration
- Primary contact for the global bank group
- Loan administration including compliance certificates, rollover instructions, interest/fee payments, know your customer and other requests from lenders
- Managing and negotiating the bank fees charges by major banks
- Senior Lender Agreement compliance - maintaining the basket model of companies complex loan requirement with actuals, ensure a review of activities across the Group that are SFA governed, liaising with internal and external legal advisors
- Manage letters of credit including any new LOC requirements
- Perform the admin function for banks and bank systems including bank account closures, system user setup and deletions
- Manage bank mandates to ensure appropriate controls are up to date
- Lead contact for implementation of the new Treasury system
- Develop and maintain key treasury policies across the Group, including establishing a Treasury Committee to enable governance and decision making across all Treasury topics across the business
Looking for the following:
- Extensive experience in Treasury/Cash Management
- Enthusiastic and adaptable working style, keen to identify opportunities for improvements and personal growth
- Excellent Excel and IT skills, with experience of a treasury management system preferable
- Strong intellect combined with attention to detail, well organised, process driven and delivery focused
- The ability to work well under pressure and a proven ability to manage and meet conflicting deadlines
- Adaptable and keen to learn
- Straightforward, open personality and an enthusiastic, positive attitude
This is an exciting and unique opportunity, not to be missed. Please apply today to avoid disappointment.