Head of Centre of Enablement - AGILE, DevSecOps, CI/CD
Championing best practice in agile ways of working
The technology function of one of the world's leading airline groups is transforming and investing heavily in technology and change with the objective of increasing shareholder value, accelerating business performance, delighting customers, enabling employees and protecting the business through the innovative and agile use of technology and data.
The Head of Centre of Enablement reports into the Head of Delivery, Products and Projects, and is responsible for leading and managing the Centre of Enablement team in successfully delivering and enabling the Tech teams, and where appropriate business teams, to move to Agile and continuous improvement/continuous development ways of working.
- Set the strategy and direction for the Centre of Enablement team and champion best practice in agile ways of working.
- Champion Agile (including DevSecOps) and promote the Centre of Enablement capability in various forums and at all levels of the business.
- Continuously review and improve agile procedures and processes for the team, building on industry best practice
- Lead the Centre of Enablement team to educate employees of all levels on agile principles
- be accountable for all Agile embedding and continuous improvement activities
- support the scoping and mobilising of product teams
- define resource demand forecast based on the multi-year roadmap, continuously monitor and manage resource levels.
The appointed candidate will be an experienced AGILE professional, with a proven track record in successful Agile implementation and delivery in a complex programme and portfolio environment, and ideally with Agile (SAFe Advanced Scrum Master) qualification. Key to success in this role will be the ability to lead, influence and persuade and therefore great stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to achieve consensus are essential. You'll be great at promoting and advocating innovative ways of working with delivery partners to increase speed and effectiveness of projects, and be able to deliver change.
To apply, please send your cv to Helen Miller.