We are partnered with an innovative global leader in the MedTech sector to seek the talents of a Head of Deal Pricing to join their impressive and growing team. They are looking for someone with 5+ years in a senior deal pricing role or similar.
Historically grounded, the company is going through an exciting phase of growth and development. They have undergone remarkable acquisitions and are constantly striving for innovation.
This is a newly created role that sits in a vibrant, collaborative and dynamic team within an environment that supports your progression and sets you up to succeed.
You'll collaborate across the breadth of the organisation with the potential to travel internationally and represent the business.
This role can be based at various offices throughout the US, preferably on the East Coast - New York, Toronto.
- Managing and optimising approval process for major customer pricing terms negotiated at a local level, increasing engagement at a pre-signature phase, and developing commercial contracting tools/framework.
- Assessing current custom pricing processes to increase efficiency, profitability and success rate.
- Supporting the Annual Price Review process.
- Manage the recommendations implementation to decrease system issues and friction from customers.
- Leading successful pricing projects, including scoping and selling them.
- Presenting directly to pricing board (ad hoc decisions and analysis).
- Understanding and framing pricing implementation within the IT systems.
- Recruiting and managing junior colleagues of the global pricing team.
- Drive valuable and actionable insight by contributing to the implementation of monthly reporting.
What you need
- Educated to a Degree level (or relevant professional qualification).
- 5+ years of pricing experience (senior pricing role in a consultancy or similar (i.e. B2B deal pricing)).
- Project/change management experience highly advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience in direct management.
- Ability to work in a high-pressured and high-growth environment.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- Ability to work independently, but also be a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Additional foreign language skills highly desirable.
- Willingness to travel (Europe and Asia).