A global fintech are going through a build within their financial crime team. This role Will be the second most senior in the London office and you will be expected to be able to conduct risk assessments on both client and framework.
The ideal candidate will be used to working as part of a small collaborative financial crime function and happy to be part of a build too. You will enjoy rolling your sleeves up and getting involved with the wider team.
To do this role you will have:
- 6+ years dedicated Financial Crime/AML experience preferably within FX product knowledge
- A professional Financial Crime qualification from an internationally recognised body (e.g. ICA, ACAMS)
- Excellent technical expertise and knowledge of Financial Crime Legal and regulatory obligations and industry best practice;
- Understanding of the UK regulatory regime
This is a really great role, where you will:
- Advising key business stakeholders on complex anti-money laundering issues;
- Coordinate the completion of the Financial Crime risk assessments, with primary responsibility for the Anti Money Laundering related risk assessments
- Under delegated authority from the MLRO to provide advice and sign offs on money laundering risks and KYC requirements to the Front Office, Operations and Control functions;
- Support the development, implementation and oversight of the Financial Crime strategy and controls within EMEA with particular focus on anti-money laundering;
- Identify and propose improvements to current Financial Crime policies, processes and procedures to ensure compliance;
- Researching, impact assessing and implementing regulatory changes and industry best practice relating to financial crime and recommending appropriate actions to implement those changes;
To learn more about this role, call Jess on 020 3862 2750 / firstname.lastname@example.org