Are you keen on the opportunity to work for a major well-known and high growth 5* business in a true value add capacity?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Financial Reporting to join our client in a newly created role based at their UK head office in North London.
This opportunity sits in a pivotal position within the finance function as a key member of the leadership team and comes with an exceptional career path for ambitious people.
This is a diverse and commercially driven opportunity that will open exceptional long-term career prospects as the business continue to transform. You will be engaging heavily at senior and executive level and many areas of business operations.
You will have responsibility for driving and improving all elements of group finance and help drive the company's strategic objectives. This is a highly unique and exceptionally rewarding business that offers a culture unrivalled by many.
The key drivers of the role will include:
- Being responsible for the preparation of financial information to management and shareholders under IFRS
- Lead year-end and half-year end financial reporting processes
- Deliver the audit process ensuring deadlines are met and information is accurate
- Consolidation of monthly management accounts
- Preparing quarterly KPI information for internal group reporting and overall responsibility of finance operations
- This will all be an all-encompassing role which will include managing a growing team of 6 staff
The following experience is vital:
- The business is wanting to recruit a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with post qualified experience and experience of group consolidations / reporting.
- Experience of working in a group finance function in a consumer led industry or a strong PLC business will hold a distinct advantage.
- Strong technical experience is essential including knowledge of IFRS and preparing audits
- While this role sits in Group Finance this is an opportunity where you will have excellent exposure and scope to move across all areas of finance as the role continues to evolve.
- PLC reporting under UK and US GAAP.