Head of Strategic Transformation - £100-110,000 + Car & Bonus
Our client is a leading FTSE International Consumer business. Their newly formed Transformation Office which sits across the Group is looking for a Head of Strategic Transformation to lead it.
Sat within the Strategy function, this role will shape the future state target business architecture, whilst ensuring that large complex group-wide transformation programmes are joined up and delivered. You'll manage a new team of strategy programme and project managers and face off to the Exec.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the following experience:
- Have significant experience of leading large-scale transformation and project management, ideally within a Retail/Consumer environment
- Be a proven leader with the ability to quickly establish credibility with senior management
- Have the ability to collate, analyse and interpret detailed information
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills for a PLC Board audience
- Possess excellent project planning and organisation with good commercial awareness
- Demonstrable strategic thinking experience.
- Experience as a management consultant either now or in the past highly desirable
For more information, please contact Punit Joshi on firstname.lastname@example.org