Investigo are supporting a Milton Keynes business with the recruitment of a HR Advisor to join their business on a either on a full time or part time basis.
The main responsibilties for the role are:
- Maintain and update all employee records, holiday, absence using Sage HR.
- Recording of starters and leavers to Sage HR.
- Completion of the monthly payroll for the UK site.
- Management of pensions and benefits.
- Advise payroll provider of any amendments to monthly payroll; review of the payroll output before submission to Finance for payment.
- Prepare induction programme for new starters.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with the occupational health provider.
- Advising and/or conducting disciplinary processes.
- Development and organising employee training.
- Liaising and providing guidance to line managers on employee performance and/or attendance.
- Plan and manage the recruitment of new employees: -
- ensuring job descriptions are accurate,
- placing the job advert or briefing the relevant agencies,
- verifying the candidates have the right to work at the organisation,
- assisting the line manager in selecting the candidate
- update and issue the employee contract to the successful candidate,
- obtaining references.
- Maintain VISA's for existing employees right to work in the UK.
Skills and Experience
- The ability to form working relationships with people at all levels within the organisation.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office.
- Good organisational skills.
- Reporting & accountability of work.
- Technical Proficiency.
- Commercial awareness.
- Teamworking and interpersonal skills.
- Diplomacy and the ability to deal with situations that are stressful for others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ensures compliance with all Company Policy and Procedures, and H&S Legislation
- CIPD Qualified
- 25 days holiday including Bank holiday
- Bonus scheme
- Life Assurance