£50,000 - £58,000 per annum
After recently helping this world-renowned Third sector organisation to secure a number of roles within their team, they have now engaged us on an exclusive basis to help them with another business-critical hire.
As part of a growing People team, the HR Business Partners are responsible for the delivery of the People strategy to their a diverse population. Working closely with academics, operational support functions and managers to promote excellent human resource and people practices.
Reporting into the Head of HR, the primary focus of the role is to enable and support managers in managing their staff to be engaged and productive. As part of a supportive, committed advisory team, you will work closely with other HR professionals, including the services and L & D team, and you will manage an HR advisor.
This is an exciting period of change for this organisation and there will be some great exposure to a range of continuous improvement projects across the HR Function.
What do you need to be successful?
To be able to take on this position you will be highly motivated, delivery-focused HR professional with generalist HR experience.
You will also be expected to have the following:
- Experience of working as an HR generalist at Business Partner level, capable and willing to operate at all levels, from senior managers and complex people problems through the range of HR activities
- A solid knowledge of good HR practice/employment law and experience translating this into innovative and effective practical solutions in large complex organisations
- Strong experience of effectively managing complex ER cases and issues
- Be highly pragmatic, flexible and adaptable with an ability to tailor approach to meet contrasting needs and demands
- CIPD or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including political awareness and emotional intelligence
- Experience of working on change projects
- Experience of working within a science focused, higher education, research, Not For Profit or similar environment would be highly desirable.
Please apply or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for this role is Thursday 21st November. My client is looking to progress to interviews in the next couple of weeks, so please get in touch immediately to prevent missing out on this excellent opportunity.