CENTRAL LONDON BASED
£40,000 - £45,000 PA
- Are you an experienced HR Manager or HR Business Partner?
- Do you want to be part of a mission-driven team focused on transforming young people's lives?
- Do you have strong project and change management experience?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
Develop, evolve, and implement HR policies, processes and advice in one of the following specialisations: Policies, processes, health & safety for employees, case handling, pay & benefits planning, job grading and act as a Business Partner to Divisions which cover circa 60% of the workforce.
HR Service delivery
Provide subject matter expertise and take responsibility for design, continual improvement and delivery of HR services across the organisation in alignment with the HR strategy in relation to one of the following HR skill sets:
Policies, processes, health & safety for employees, case handling, pay & benefits planning, job grading and systems
- Take responsibility for the employee handbook and all HR and Employment policies, so they support the HR strategy, are aligned with relevant markets, up to date and accessible to employees and managers
- Take responsibility for advising on and personally investigating or handling complex employee cases such as discipline, grievance, disputes and whistleblowing, engaging legal support as required
- Monitor/measure engagement, diversity and inclusion and develop and implement initiatives to create a sustained culture of employee engagement
- Build the annual pay budget and manage the annual pay review cycle to include the process, communication, advice, monitoring and SLT approval
- Provide and manage the implementation of a framework for any out of cycle pay reviews and hiring salaries
- Evolve and maintain the benefits offerings including pensions
- Own the HR system functionality and work with the Finance team to ensure integration with payroll and financial systems
- Provide HR data (headcount, turnover, pay, diversity, etc) as required for your dedicated Senior Leadership Team (SLT) members and managers and automate into standard reports where appropriate
HR Business Partner
- Act as trusted adviser to your dedicated SLT members, their managers, and staff
- Support Directorates in the design and review of their organisation structure and in managing change
- Work with managers and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and the retention of talent
- Consult with line managers and provide HR policy guidance and advice
- Support the resolution of employee relations issues and grievances
- Provide advice and expertise in supporting the recruitment, selection, development, performance and conduct of team members
Contribution to the HR Strategy
- Support the CHRM and COO with subject matter expertise of the specialist skill set in the development of the HR Strategy and operational goals and plans for
- A proven all-round HR professional able to work with managers, staff and external organisations with authority and credibility
- Specific subject matter specialist skills in both policy and implementation in: Policies, processes, health & safety for employees, case handling, pay & benefits planning, job grading and systems.
- Effective relationship skills which create a collaborative and productive environment for the team and internal clients
- Service effectiveness - capable to manage specific HR services and processes using project, process, and quality management methods supported by effective measurement and reporting
- Technology - able to ensure the identification, introduction and optimal use of IT tools to increase service quality as well as reduce effort and cost
- Business or/and Management qualification (professional, degree, postgraduate)
- Formal training in HR or OD, for example CIPD, first degree or Masters in HR Management or equivalent experience
The deadline for this role is the 6th January 2021 with interviews taking place shortly after - If this role sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply below. For further information, please email email@example.com