Investigo are delighted to be supporting an exciting, Private Equity backed business in their search for an Interim Finance Manager for an initial 6 month period based in central London. As Finance Manager, you will be tasked with supporting an industry recognised CFO, providing financial leadership, advice and aiding the significant M&A activity taking place.
For this particular role it is crucial you have experience of working in a PE background.
- Responsibility for accuracy of group results
- Involvement in M&A activities including full integration of acquired businesses
- Reactive forecasting and budgeting in-line with continued business growth
- Exposure to PE investors on internal reporting
- Responsible for maintaining, updating, improving current management model
- Responsible for producing timely and accurate management accounts
- Supporting the monthly board pack and adding commentary where applicable
- Responsibility for timely financial reporting and related systems.
- Providing regular commercial analysis including performance, forecasts and detailed MI to influence senior decision making
- Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience in supporting the integration of acquisitions
- Knowledge of PE ownership and structure
- Must be able to operate in an agile, fast-paced and demanding environment
- High attention to detail with strong analytical and change management skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, open minded personality
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of business
- Strong excel skills