Northamptonshire client is looking to appoint an interim Financial Controller for a 3-6 month commitment.
Reporting to the Group FC the main focus of this role will be to lead and manage a small team and ensure that the finance function is performing at a continually high standard.
- Manage a small team
- Provide all management information - board packs, monthly management accounts
- Provide insightful analysis, report on KPI's and measure any risks and opportunities for the business
- Cash Management
- Drive excellent balance sheet management
- Review current processes and implement any additional systems and controls
- Provide robust balance sheet reconciliations
- Involvement in key business improvement initiatives and involvement in statutory reporting requirements
- Adhoc projects
Successful candidates will be qualified finance professionals who are used to working in an interim Finance Controller role. You will be able to demonstrate a positive and "can do" attitude, lead by example to provide robust and accurate financial reporting.