Interim Financial Controller
6 month contract
Remote working with the occasional travel to Hemel Hempstead
Investigo are supporting a not for profit organisation with their search for an Interim Financial Controller. Working with the FD you will be responsible for leading and managing a small finance team, and be responsible for the production of the management & financial accounts.
The role will be remote and will be up to 6 months.
- Leading, motivate and develop the Finance Team.
- Manage the Finance function in order to deliver effect and robust financial controls.
- Lead and manage all aspects of Financial Accounting including delivery of the annual financial statements.
- Responsibility for all elements of tax Corporation Tax, VAT and charitable reliefs.
- Support the month-end process, including production of the Management Accounts and reconciliations sign off.
- Regular cash-flow reporting and analysis to support funding requirements.
- Monitor and be responsible for a rolling programme of Internal Audit for Finance and implement recommendations.
Ideally you will be immediately available or available within the next 2 weeks.
Day rate is up to £450 a day.