This is an amazing opportunity to join an extremely high growth, Private Equity backed Software business. Based in central London, the company has seen rapid growth and is looking to expand into EMEA regions in 2021. You will be part of a growing and dynamic team in a business that is leading the way in SaaS.
- Majority of the role is business/financial modelling and commercial analysis.
- Leading on design of budget and forecast financial models.
- Other types of modelling required: Transactional modelling, modelling around buying or selling assets, refinancing modelling, covenants, and debt modelling.
- Liaising and business partnering with senior management Partnering with other business units to ensure the data for the models is accurate.
- Presenting your findings to the CFO and private equity house.
- Must be a Qualified accountant: Strong preference for ACA.
- Ideally will have worked in a transaction services or corporate finance team.
- Ideally has experience working for a SAAS or technology business.
- Ideally has worked for a private equity backed business.
- Able to process large data sets and produce accurate and innovative financial models.