My client is looking to appoint an interim Management Accountant for a 6 month period. The key duties will be as follows:
- Manage a small team of 4
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to agreed timescales, including balance sheet reconciliations and variance commentary
- Provide accurate and timely financial reporting
- Maintain accruals and prepayments schedules
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Assist with the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Assist with the year-end audit and preparation of statutory accounts
- Maintain and manage the Capex process
- Prepare senior board packs, providing the senior team with clear information that is easily understood and can be used to drive actionable insights
- Plan and manage small scale projects to improve reporting processes or investigate reasons behind performance variances.
This role will ideally suit a strong Qualified Management Accountant who possess excellent communication and is able to lead a small team. The role is a 6 month commitment and can be fully remote, is an immediate start and inside IR35.