Investigo are supporting one our Asset Management clients recruiting a Guideline Monitoring role for a 6 month day rate contract.
The position is for a Senior Mandate Monitoring Analyst. The purpose of the role is to be the SME in the business for Investment Restrictions, Regulations and Guidelines for IMA's and fund documentation.
6 month contract
Paying £696 per day via PAYE inside IR35
Location: London, flexible working pattern
- Act as the SME to the business regarding investment restrictions, regulations and guidelines for IMA's and fund documentation
- Interpretation of new client mandates or portfolio prospectuses to enable pre and post trade mandate monitoring
- Ensure investment restrictions, regulations and guidelines are accurately implemented into the monitoring systems (thinkFolio and Murex)
- Daily pre and post trade investment monitoring, investigation, resolution, escalation and reporting
- Reviewing existing mandate rules and guidelines to ensure compliance with the latest investment mandate documentation
- Support with client on-boarding activity including RFP's, operational due diligence questionnaires, implementation and setup.
- Support tech and change teams to design, test and implement new updates to systems and on strategic projects
- 5+ years investment compliance experience
- Strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks across UCITS, AIFMD and Money Market Funds
- Strong experience in the use of thinkFolio coding techniques including creating User Categories and User Analytics
- Ability to conduct post trade analysis of active and passive breaches
- Ability to engage with custodians, trustees and third parties to explain complex processes, procedures and products