Investigo's major client as part of a major transformation programme, ServiceNow has been selected as the IT Service and Asset Management platform and is being provisioned by a 3rd party supplier. We aare seeking an experience IT Asset Management process lead to join thier current team. The successful candidate will be able to come in assess the current set up and configuration, identify opportunities for ensuring ITAM CMDB is the 'single source of truth' by feeding in data from various sources (i.e. Qualys; local SCCM etc). This will also involve completing a Gap analysis between ServiceNow ITOM discovered data and other known data sources, and working with the Global Business Units to remediate and close this gap.
- Ensure ServiceNow ITOM Discovery configuration is completed and verified to achieve maximum visibility, whilst being operationally efficient, with no detriment to the integrity of the infrastructure.
- Work with the Managed Service Provider (3rd party) to ensure the effective support of the ITOM capability, developing good relations and helping to define the support processes.
- Support and guide the Business Units to achieve maximum visibility of the assets under their management, through identification and addressing gaps in the Discovered data in the CMDB
- Provide support and training to Business Units in their use of ITOM (Discovery)
- Produce reports on the percentage coverage of assets in the ServiceNow CMDB against total known assets
- Recommend additional data source integrations, where desirable, to address gaps in CMDB data.
- Act as a brand ambassador for the Tech Transformation team and play an active role in positively shaping how transformation capabilities are perceived by the wider business
Skills and experience
- Experience of the wide use of ServiceNow ITOM module specifically including the Visibility and Discovery capability, including the administration and configuration of the module.
- Excellent data analysis skills comparing multiple sources of data to identity gaps and recommend plan and monitor steps to remediate.
- Experience of the use and configuration of ServiceNow CMDB, Hardware and Software Asset Management capability
- Excellent analytical skills including an ability to anticipate and highlight potential issues and opportunities
- Ability to engage, build relationships with and influence senior leadership and key business stakeholders
- Possesses exceptional communication skills, with the ability to engage different audiences at all levels
- Minimum 4 years technical delivery of ServiceNow IT Operations Management, specifically in the use and deployment of Discovery/Visibility.
- Good understanding of IT Asset Management process
- Desirable to have achieved ServiceNow certifications in ITOM, Discovery and ITAM
- Degree educated or equivalent