Investigo's key client based in London is seeking an experienced IT Security Project Manager to join an existing team.
- Ability to undertake several global remediation projects.
- Define and develop security strategy
- Reporting to the CIO and key senior stakeholders.
Key skills and Competencies
- Experience working as an IT Security Project Manager
- Experience working on a global Security Projects
- Strong background in remediation projects
- Working in the security field, including due diligence and compliance
- Ability to translate IT risk language into business language
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You will be able to work remotely whilst current restrictions are in place, but the role will be in London with occasional travel to Milton Keynes and Birmingham, but this is infrequent.